Sunday, March 7, 2010

Amazing Race 16

Amazing Race is on tonight. Never really thought I would be excited to be saying that. Update:

Brent & Caite -- they are somewhat growing on me. Felt really bad as they have had food poisoning/dehydration/visit an ER in a foreign country "roadblock."

Carol & Brandy -- I do not like these two. They just seem mean. I realize this is a contest and a race, but they don't even seem to get along with each other, and certainly have no regard for the other teams.

Dana & Adrain--They didn't really have a chance, as they were eliminated the first show.

Jet & Cord -- Still my favorite team. They are so good natured and good humored about the entire thing. I am glad they have won two rounds so far.

Jody & Shannon--I really liked this team. They were both extremely positive and upbeat. Unfortunately they were eliminated in episode 2.

Joe & Heidi -- I don't like him, and neither do most of the other teams. She just looks at him with admiration when he is talking, like he is a great speaker or something, it is kind of sickening.

Dan & Jordan -- These guys are cute, literally and personality wise. They do have issues with driving stick shifts that might be their downfall.

Jordan & Jeff -- I like this team a little more as well. They seem like nice people.

Louie & Michael -- Unfortunately, I think these guys are not going to be around much longer. They have the stamina, but the thinking game is what is going to beat them.

Monique & Shawne -- (They don't stand out. They are nice enough, but they keep falling into "the middle of the pack.") And were the third team eliminated.

Steve & Allie -- This is definitely a "sleeper team," one to watch out for. They are sneaking up towards the top.

My guess for the team eliminated tonight: Unfortunately, it is probably going to be Louie and Michael.

And I am going to "hope" that Cord and Jet win this leg as well.

We'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment